Wassand Hall, East Yorkshire
Wassand Hall dates from 1813 and was designed by Thomas Cundy for Rev Charles Constable. The house was restored by Francis Johnson in 1947 and its Regency interiors remain largely intact. There are two walled gardens; one contains roses whilst the other is a kitchen garden.
In this section
- The Georgians
- Georgian Architecture in East Yorkshire
- Georgian Art, Literature & Music in East Yorkshire
- Georgian Science, Industry & Commerce in East Yorkshire
- Georgian Politics, Diplomacy & War