Holme Hall, Holme on Spalding Moor, East Yorkshire
Built in the 1660s for Lord Lngdale, Holme Hall was extended in the 1720s and again circa 1760. It has fine Georgian internal features and a Roman Catholic chapel of 1766 attributed to John Carr. The home of the Stourton samily in the 19th century, it was a convent from 1929 until the 1970s.
It is now a Sue Ryder Care Centre.