Notice to Members Regarding Our Use of Your Data
Wednesday, 23rd May 2018
New regulations require us to inform you of how we use and hold your personal data. The data, supplied by you to us, is held on a secure data base and is used by the officers of the Georgian Society for East Yorkshire only for the legitimate purpose of administering the charity.
The data is needed primarily to:
- send you details of the Society's activities
- invite you to the Annual General Meeting
- inform you of the need to renew your membership
- administer outings and events
- send you copies of the Society's occasional publications
- apply for Gift Aid
Your membership data will be held for a minimum of six years after your subscription expires or after your demise if you are a life member. Additional data relating to outings and events is deleted at the end of the calendar year in which the event takes place.
We do not sell or pass on any of the data you supply to us.
If you do not agree to us holding and using your data in this way, or would like to stipulate how you receive information from us, please contact via