Why not give one of our books for Christmas?
Monday, 1st December 2014
The Georgian Society for East Yorkshire has a number of publications that would make excellent Christmas presents for anyone with an interest in architecture or local history. See the Publications page on this site for more details.
- Shops, Shambles and the Street Market, by Ann Bennett
- A New Picture of Georgian Hull, by Ivan & Elisabeth Hall
- William Mason, A son of Hull, a fame forgotten, by Gwen Staveley
- Georgian Architecture & The Georgian Society for East Yorkshire, by Austen Redman & David Neave
- Landscape Parks and Gardens of East Yorkshire 1700-1830, by David Neave & Deborah Turnbull